- The applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with 45% of Marks in aggregate.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates a mere pass in the Higher Secondary examination is enough.
- The Applicant should have completed 17 years and should not exceed 25 years at the time of admission.
- For Scheduled Caste / Schedules Tribe / Physically Handicapped, the maximum age should not exceed 30 years at the time of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years for orphans, destitute and widows.
Duration - 2 Years
Intake - 100 Students